“I am better than I was.
I will be better than I am.”
– (140/365) by (DS)
"You don’t think you’re beautiful," he stated, a little speechless. "Did anyone ever tell you that you were anything, but?"
She shakes her head. “Maybe on some days, I do feel some kind of wonderful. But the moment I start to think I am, my thoughts tell me other wise. I don’t think I’m good enough for that title. Beautiful people have golden hearts. They aren’t monsters and skeletons don’t hang in their closet and ghosts don’t dance around their graves. I, on the other hand seem to hold the shovel while digging alone. And beautiful people just look beautiful. Their teeth glisten and their eyes smile when they laugh, too. They don’t have hair they wish they could tame and eyes that are too tired. Because I am overly tired. There is just so much wrong with me, so much chaos on my mind. And some nights, there is nothing left in me to be called beautiful.”
He looked at her, “Oh but you are, but you refuse to see it. These tired eyes of yours won’t be restless forever. They will see what I see, some day.””
– (via rachelhunter12)
“What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.”
– Oliver Nolau (via bl-ossomed)
“My wants are simple: a job that I like and a guy whom I love.”
– Emily Giffin, Something Borrowed (via ahwahreh)
All things love ♥
“Relax. You will become an adult. You will figure out your career. You will find someone who loves you. You have a whole lifetime; time takes time. The only way to fail at life is to abstain.”
– (via sexsplosive)
“I wish that you were here, or I was there, or we were together anywhere.”